Looking for plus size wear to work options? Studio by Torrid is the new collection delivering comfort, fashion and professional style, up through a size 30.
Apply to The Cultivate Award
Below is the application for the TCF Cultivate Award. This award was created to help nurture the plus size fashion ecosystem and to provide various designers with the tools needed to thrive in their business.
Is this you?
Please review the eligibility requirements before you fill out your application. If you meet the requirements, please fill out this application. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Applications will close Wednesday, December 8th, 2021 at 11:59 EST. Finalists will be notified in January, 2022.
We are looking for a designer who:
- Has Been in Business for at Least 1+ Year
- Has already been designing and serving for a plus size audience from sizes (at minimum) 14-24
- You identify as BIPOC (Asian, Black, Latinx, American Indian, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander) independent plus size designer. In this first year, we will prioritize supporting Black entrepreneurs through the program
- Can Provide Images of Collection
- Will Provide a Short Video
- Has an Updated E-Commerce Business and Website
- Is 18 years or older
- Is registered in the U.S. and its territories as a legal entity and have a valid EIN number
- Finalists Contacted and Announced In January.
- Required due diligence information may include an EIN, W-9 Form, and appropriate banking information in order to receive funds via ACH if awarded.
- Finalists Will Receive Instructions and Next Steps to Show Collection in person, in April.
- Interviews Will Be Conducted for Marketing and Promotion
- Award Recipients Announced. Funds Provided Within 30 Days of Finale Event