Did you get engaged during the holidays? Here are a few plus size bridal tips for your wedding planner or journal!
If you haven’t heard, TCFx is coming back with our first in-person event in 3 years! TCFxLA will be held at the gorgeous Hotel Maya on April 16, 2022 in Long Beach, CA. If you’ve missed interacting with real people in real time – now is your perfect chance!
HOW TO APPLY
STEP ONE: Apply to be a vendor at the event. There is limited space, so put your best foot forward!
STEP TWO: If approved, you will have 1 week to pay the full vendor fee via the confirmation link. Failure to do so, releases your spot to the waitlist.
STEP THREE: Provide all the details as requested so we can promote you to our community of style stars, influencers and guests.
REASONS TO BE A VENDOR
- Generate on-the-spot revenue through direct sales
- Build a follow-up database for ongoing business success
- Engage consumers with your products and services
- Network with attendees and other exhibitors
- Increase Brand Recognition
- Demonstrate, sample and sell your products
- Distribute new and existing product information
PERKS OF BEING A VENDOR
(depending on level selected)
- Social media promotion
- TCF editorial
- Portable changing booth or rolling rack
- Extra surprises along the way
Don’t delay and catch FOMO! This opportunity WILL sell out!
For any questions, email email@example.com