We love a great leap of faith and chasing your dreams. And one of those people who has inspired us is influencer Hayet Rida with her launch of The Koi Studio!
To be called ‘plus size‘ or not to be called ‘plus size‘ that is the burning question! This week you will get more than your fill of juicy enjoyable news involving plus size Halloween costumes, major fashion collaborations, self acceptance, and so much more!
- Meghan Trainor, famous for the hit song “All About the Bass” is NOT about the term ‘plus size’. BUT! She is now the new face for Full Beauty’s #OwnYourCurves campaign and prefers we drop the ‘plus’ in plus size and use ‘full beauty’. Agree or Disagree? This definitely seems to be the topic on MANY minds!
- If you loved Sex and The City please stand up! Bustle is suggesting quite the Halloween Costume idea…Plus Size Carrie Bradshaw costume! Now that is what I call Fashion and Fun all in one!
- Everyone’s favorite shopping destination Target has now partnered with Who What Wear to launch a new fashion line offering sizes 2 to 26. Are you eagerly sitting on the edge of your chair too?
- Style.Mic gives a few more deets about Rebel Wilson launching her plus size line with Torrid! How amazing is that!
- A Plus share how Plus Size Models really feel about their bodies. The verdict is in…. They feel beautiful! Showing us that we should ALL celebrate our curves!
- In search of a Nationwide Plus Sized Dating Service? Look no further! Plus Side Love is here for you!
- INQUISITR reports what we have known for years! Plus fashion is trendy and VERY much in!
- Curvy Fashion Alert: How to wear Denim without touching Jeans! Thanks Bustle!
- Did you catch our article about being fed up with the Plus Size Label Discussion? No? Well, check it out!
- Moscow’s 34th Fashion Week celebrated Plus Size Women this week! Two Thumbs Up!
My Curvy Queens! Stay tuned for what’s trending and cool in all things Plus!
AND….Celebrate YOU and YOUR curves!
Till Next Time!