Plus size fashion is dramatically changing week by week. With 5th graders making fashion lines, and plus size models making the cover of a well known magazine for the first time it is a very exciting time for the plus size community. We are powerful, beautiful, and changing the fashion industry forever. Are more changes in the industry still needed? Of Course! But, we are definitely showing the world that the plus community will be seen and heard!
Enjoy Reading Curvy Queens!
- Have you heard of the 5th Grader who is shaking up the fashion world? After being bullied in school, she designed a plus size fashion line. Read more on Stylish Curves!
- EVERYONE can’t stop talking about the amazing Ashley Graham! As the first plus size cover model on Sports Illustrated, she is making history for the plus community and is already winning 2016! Read more on The Daily Beast.
- Are you looking for a good book to read? Plus Size Celebrity Stylist, Susan Moses has released her book, The Art Of Dressing Curves! Read all about it on Daily Venus Divas!
- Want to learn more about Beth Ditto’s new fashion line? Did you catch our Interview with Beth Ditto!?!?!
- Hellooooo Precious Lee, the plus size model who is breaking barriers with her latest campaign with Lane Bryant’s ad, This Body! Model Precious Lee is now one of the first size-14 African American women to appear in an ad in the issue!
- Amber Riley has been killing it on Instagram! Check out her style faves over on Daily Venus Diva!
- Check out Brittany Howard’s rule breaking Dress at the Grammys on BUSTLE – As they say, rules are made to be broken! You Go Girl!
- Do you want to be a plus size model? The infamous model and business woman Liris Crosse has a new form of a boot camp. The #LifeOfAWorkingModel Boot Camp is taking U.S. cities by storm! Learn more about the camp on RollingOut!
Did we miss a story? What news had you hyped this week? Let us know!
Till Next Time