As we enter into a new season, it is time to revamp or renew the closet… shopping is calling our names. BUT do you already have one of your closet essentials? The LBD (Little Black Dress)? THIS is a must have for everyone woman’s wardrobe! If you’re anything like me, you probably have a few in your closet already. As far as I’m concerned, you can never have too many LBD’s. If I go to my closet right now I’m sure I have about 3… or 4-5, but who’s really counting? But, enough about MY closet and let’s delve into yours… What I have done is scoured the nets, gathered up a few faves, and presented them all nice and cute like for you to shop from! You know, just a few must have plus size black dress for the fall!
Why a Little Black Dress? Well, these dresses can be worn in the workplace, to Happy Hour, or even to a wedding. Depending on how you style and accessorize certain options, you can even wear them on a casual day! Little black dresses are the catch all for life. Literally. Hence why they are mainstays in the fashion world! You can never go wrong in a perfect LBD! And that is why we fetched a few for you today! Take a look at these dress options, all different in style, and let me know what you think!
15 Must Have Plus Size Little Black Dresses for the Fall
1. Halogen Leather and Ponte Knit Dress
2. Leopard Colorblock Peplum dress by Ashley Stewart
3. ASOS Curve Plus Size Wrap Dress w/ Tie
4. CarmaKoma Antarctica Plus Size Sequins Dress
5. City Chic Plus Size Peplum and Sequins Dress
6. Plus Size Faux Leather and Mesh Dress by Eloquii
7. X Mesh and Ponte Dress by Fashion to Figure
8. Simply Be x Kelly Brook Midi Dress
9. Ruched Pencil Dress by Forever 21
10. Igigi Dominique Plus Size Dress in Black
11. Dawn Maxi w Hip Detail by Jibri
12. Lane Bryant x Isabel Toledo Deco Seamed Dress
13. Monif C. "Mona" Batwing Dress
14. Puncak Plus Size Leather Dress by CarmaKoma
15. Torrid Lace Yoke Ruched Dress
Great options, right?! As you can see, having a few LBD options in different styles, lengths and materials is perfect because each one can be worn for different occasions. Worried that people will think your wearing the same dress over and over again? Accessorize!
Changing your accessories is the most cost effective way to switch up the look and expand your wardrobe in general. Another thing; the LBD’s don’t always have to be solid black. Purchasing one solid and then a few others with a hint of color or print can easily take the LBD up a notch!
So tell me, which is your favorite? I’m really feeling the leather option(s), as well as the dress with a little animal print. Very cute!