Did you miss some of the plus size headlines this week? Check out a recap of this week’s best plus size news stories.
- A popular “plus size” model starts talking about how much she hates the plus size term… We all give her the strong side eye.
- The only plus size model to win America’s Next Top Model, Whitney Thompson, looks stunning in the new lingerie ads for Panache Lingerie.
- We mentioned in a previous news round-up that Madison Plus Select was raising funds to be able to expand their plus size collection. Thanks to some generous people Madison Plus has secured the funding needed to expand. YAY!!
- Hayley Hasselhoff sounds off on what it’s like to be a plus size model and what that really means.
- Singer Mary Lambert shares her tips for feeling fabulous even when its just one of those daaaays (In my Monica voice).
- Swimsuits For All has announced they are bringing back their sexy swimsuit collection due to popular demand, heeeeey. I love it when the community demands things and the companies actually listen. Read more about the collection.
- There is a new place to shop for plus size activewear! Fit Girl Redefined has stylish high-performance athletic wear in sizes 14-26. They are made to withstand even the toughest workout and cozy enough for that gentle yoga class.
News You May Have Missed on The Blog:
Got news? Submit a link and it just may be added to next week’s round-up!
Photo Credits: Daily Mail, Splash, Panache