No stranger to the blog, plus size denim brand, MYNT 1792 debuts their partnership with five bloggers for a capsule outerwear collection of available for Holiday 2013.
Since its initial launch, MYNT 1792 has evolved their offerings and style with what we want to wear and with this capsule collection, they have recently gone directly to the source by tapping five plus size personal style bloggers to design, create, and style their own coats!
Alyce Zinn, Co-Founder of MYNT 1792 said “As a brand, we feel really tapped into what our customer wants. She’s working, extremely social, fun, has great personal style and understands how fashion works for her. But what’s most exciting about this collaboration is hearing directly from ladies who we think are amazing. We asked them ‘if you could have any jacket, what would it be?’ and their answers excited us!”
Have you been looking for a new Fall Coat?
Bloggers Nicolette Mason (nicolettemason.com), Allison Teng (curvygirlchic.com), Franceta Johnson (francetajohnson.com), Kellie Brown (andigetdressed.com) and Nadia Aboulhosn (nadiaaboulhosn.com) gave us what we need and have been crying out for! Perfectly timed for holiday 2014, each piece is clearly inspired by each blogger’s personal POV and I kind of love this…
Take a peek at the Mynt 1792 Blogger Collaboration:
1. MYNT 1792 Blogger Coat Collaboration- Franceta
2. MYNT 1792 Blogger Coat Collaboration- Franceta
3. MYNT 1792 Blogger Coat Collaboration- Nicolette Mason
4. MYNT 1792 Blogger Coat Collaboration- Nicolette
5. MYNT 1792 Blogger Coat Collaboration- Allison Teng
6. MYNT 1792 Blogger Coat Collaboration- Allison Teng
7. MYNT 1792 Blogger Coat Collaboration- Nadia
8. MYNT 1792 Blogger Coat Collaboration- Nadia
9. MYNT 1792 Blogger Coat Collaboration- Kellie Brown
10. MYNT 1792 Blogger Coat Collaboration
All photos shot by Lydia Hudgens
Which Coat is your fave?
Each piece from the collection will be named for the blogger that created it and will be available to order from MYNT 1792 on November 1st and prices will range from $188-$248.
What do you think of the collection? Which Coat do you see yourself wearing?