Calling all aspiring plus size models!
Last year, plus model Teslyn Butler graced us with her beauty as the 2009â€™s Face of Full Figured Fashion Week â„¢. This year, the stage has been set, dates have been announced, and submissions are now open for the 2010 Face of Full Figured Fashion Weekâ„¢ Cover Model Search!
What is this competition?
Sponsored by The Plus Academy, and Daily Venus Diva Magazine, the Face of Full Figured Fashion Weekâ„¢ Cover Model Search is all about reinventing curvaceous-plus beauty, and is open to all photogenic plus size women sizes 12 and up.Â This call for models is an exceptional chance of a lifetime for curvy beauties to be seen, and the prizes–including paid travel to New York and free professional headshots–would make any woman feel like royalty.Â The contest runs from March 29th to April 29th and the winning entry will be selected via online vote.
How do you enter?
First and foremost, know:
The contest is open to all plus size women over the age of 18 fitting dress sizes of 12 and up. Model entrants do not have to be working models or have industry experience.
- Model entrants must submit two professional photos: a headshot and a full length head-to-toe body shot
- $35.00 entry fee and required photos must be submitted before entry is uploaded to the site for voting
- Winner will be selected via online public vote
Contest runs from March 29th through April 29th. The winning model will be announced online and via various media outlets.
What you will receive if you win?
- One round trip airline ticket to New York City (hotel not included).Winner must be able to travel to arrive in New York City no later than Friday, June 18th and stay through June 20th.
- Two VIP, all access passes to the Full Figured Fashion Week social event on Friday, June 18th and finale event on Saturday, June 19th.
- An opportunity to host the red carpet VIP reception at the finale event on Saturday, June 19th.
- Photograph and bio will be placed on the event’s website for 6 months.
- Photograph will be placed on marketing and media promotional pieces for the event.
- A professional headshot portfolio shoot in New York City.
If you have any questions about the contest in more detail, please emailÂ covermodelsearch@FFFWeek.com