The Curvy Fashionista has been evolving in such the most fabulous ways- thanks to all of you readers and your fabulous emails and comments! I have been contemplating and have been challenged to add beauty to the mix of things here at The Curvy Fashionista. Donning the flyest and newest in plus size fashion is only3/4 of the battle, and a Curvy.Confident.Chic. fashionista must always put her best face forward!
I am not going to lie, just as much as I obsess over the next fashion frock to sashay over my hips, I insanely obsess over the next eyeliner, nail polish, blush, and mascara as the next beauty junkie, without really having the opportunity to share with you my insane fetish for beauty!
Working for various department stores has exposed me to the newest and latest in make-up, application, and all of its fashionable finds… and I am dying to share!
While still in its infancy, slowly I will be adding reviews and news regarding the newest and latest in beauty products for your informational pleasure!
If there is a beauty product you cannot live without, please let me know!
My first beauty post Â is what is in my makeup bag! So, make sure you leave your thoughts and love about YOUR makeup bag!
(from left to right clockwise)
- M.A.C. Eye Kohl $14.50
- L’Oreal HiP high intensity pigments Color Truth Cream Eyeliner,Midnight Blue â€“Â $11.99
- Yves Saint Laurent Dessin du Regard Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil â€“Â $28 (I HEART THIS!)
- M.A.C. Paint Pot â€“Â $16.50 (I got it in two colors)
- MAC Powder Blush â€“Â $18.50
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara â€“Â $7.49
- Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings â€“Â $30 (Lifesaver!)
- L’Oreal HiP Concentrated Shadow Duo â€“Â $7.99 (Intense in both Wicked andÂ Mischief)
While these are only a few, these are my go to staples to mix and match it up! This is what is in my makeup bag, what is YOUR go to in yours?
Keep it Curvy!