All posts tagged "Guest Blogger"
- Guest Post: 10 Ways That Plus Size Fashion Can Still Improve
There have been some major changes in the plus size fashion industry over the last few years. This makes me very...Fashion+StyleApril 6, 2016
- His Two Cents: I NEED You to Love YOU. A Poem by Spoken Fragments
Marie’s Note: While I was perusing Instagram, I came across a poem and image that stopped me in my tracks and...Body ImageFebruary 24, 2016
- Plus Size Cosplay? Yes. The Styles in My Cosplay Closet!
Replicating an Existing Outfit This is what cosplay is most known for: finding a character you love and replicating their outfit....Body ImageFebruary 23, 2016
- Inside Harper + Liv’s Spring 2016 Presentation
Hello lovers! I want to share some looks from Harper + Liv‘s Spring 16 collection! I know we are just getting...Fashion EventsNovember 4, 2015
- GUEST Blogger: Self-Acceptance through Fashion- It’s Not Your Mama’s Mumu
The word “fat” is still not music to many people’s ears. Not even to fat people. But it’s ok by me,...Body ImageMay 28, 2015
- Guest Blogger: 7 Ways That Plus Size Fashion Is Evolving
Marie’s Note: I had the pleasure of chatting with Betty Pamper and when we talked about her sharing a few word...Fashion and Industry newsMay 1, 2015
- My Boudoir Birthday Suit or How Taking It All Off Made My Year
Marie’s Note: A few weeks ago, or a month or two ago, I shared a bit about plus size boudoir photography...Body ImageApril 8, 2015