It is 2016, and the year is already starting off with a bang!
From breaking stereotypes, fashion collaborations, and fashion designers you need to know, the plus size community remains strong and vibrant with exciting news each and every day!
Let’s not waste any time – Enjoy getting caught up on your plus size news!
- Did you know plus size women do yoga! Canadian Retailer Penningtons showed the world with their new video!
- Are you a curvy bride? If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Question: Where are you getting your dress from? Bustle shares 8 Wedding Dress Designers YOU should know!
- Curvy Alert: Did you know Forever 21 debuted their plus size active wear? Have you tried it yet?
- TCF shared the exciting new collaboration with the fabulous Nicolette Mason and Addition Elle!
- How do you deal with your fashion fears? Kelsey Miller shares her story on Refinery 29 – Feel free to share your thoughts below!
- Did you see the news about Target’s new collaboration with the the founders of WhoWhatWear? The collection will come in sizes 2 to 26, and you have to buy size 12 and up online. Get the details HERE!
- Do you know what “plus size” has looked throughout fashion history? If you are in the NY area you can attend the NYU Exhibit: Beyond Measure: Fashion and the Plus-Size
- Looking to be join the body positive movement? The Curvy Girl Winnipeg clothing exchange is a plus size affair you don’t want to miss if you are in the area!
- Victoria Secret is under fire by your favorite plus size model Tess Holliday -but did you catch that Victoria’s Secret JUST HIRED a plus size fit model? What are they working on? Plus Model Magazine has the deets!
This is the year you can celebrate all of you! Enjoy being you in a new year where you can explore new ventures and life fulfilling dreams!
Till Next Time!