This week there is quite the fill of plus size news for you to get caught up on! You will get to know how women REALLY feel about curvy related news, what it takes to design curvy fashion, plus size comic heroines, whether ‘fat’ is really empowering, shopping destinations you will love in the Big Apple, and so much more!
I just know that you are DYING for your weekly news of all things Plus!
Without further ado, let’s get to it my Curvy Queens!
- POPSUGAR is sharing women’s powerful response to Lane Bryant’s #PLUSISEQUAL campaign! Thoughts?
- For those of us in the Northeast, Fall is VERY much here! So…The time is NOW to check out Daily Venus Diva’s favorite fall season picks for a reasonable price. Can we say…YES and YES!
- Did you see the Refinery 29 article on how beauty is INCLUSIVE for all! AnnaScholz cast a 55 year old model in it’s Fall Campaign.
- Knowledge is Power! How hard is it to design beautiful fashion for plus size women? Style.Mic breaks it down just for you!
- Curvy Fashion Alert: Check out an earlier TCF post on Dorothy Perkins NEW plus size ranges? Very Cool!
- Are you up on your Plus Model news? Did you know these 10 Plus Size Models that The Outfit wants you to know!
- Have you ever wanted to see a plus size superhero? Guess What! Valiant Comic is launching a limited series featuring Plus Size Superheroine! Great News brought to you by Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful!
- Did you see Bustle’s great article on how you can use Plus Size Fashion to Counter Fat Shaming?
- Amina Mucciolo is the best example of how to turn your past around! She overcame bulimia and has built a very large social media following. What an Inspiration!
- If you’re a NYC girl or are planning a trip here in the near future – here are some NYC destinations to consider for all your plus size shopping needs by Time Out!
- Are designers really thinking about different body types in their plus size lines? Check out a great interview on STYLEITE with Indie Designer Lisa Hackwith and others who surely cares about body diversity with their plus size collections.
- Check out these 7 Body Image YouTubers that Bustle wants you to know!
Did we miss an article in plus size fashion that needs to be shared? Let us know below!!
Stay Fabulous My Curvy Queens!