It is that time of the week again! CURVY and Plus size news that you will NEVER get enough of! It’s been a heck of a week with 10 plus size fashion bloggers making a name for themselves, the on-going debate about the term “plus”- love it or hate it?, and male plus size models! Enough said – on to the news!
- Looking for more plus size fashion inspiration? About.com shares 10 Fashion Bloggers you MUST know!
- Without breaking the internet, share your thoughts about whether the term ‘plus’ should be retired when it comes to a retailer’s sizing. ModCloth is retiring the term from their site. Check out their reasoning HERE! Surely, I expect to see endless comment below!
- It’s easy to forget about the men when we’re talking plus size fashion – but they’re here and equally as important! Instinct Magazine shares Target’s Male Plus Size Model Zach Miko!
- Have you seen Bustle’s sit down with the infamous Monif C. reflecting on 10 years as a game changer for the plus size industry?
- Thank You WWD for sharing the great news about Styleite who plans to relaunch as a plus size shoppable site called RunwayRiot! Now, that is what I call exciting News!
- Fashion should always be Inclusive NOT Exclusive. So glad that Body image activist Jameela Jamil has launched a winter clothing line that is suitable for women of all shapes and sizes! Let’s support her ladies!
- Have you read RetailDrive’s great article on retailers are becoming more body size inclusive?
- PMM Curvy Bride Alert: Ivory Bridal in Atlanta will become a full service plus size boutique in the area starting this December! What a fantastic early Christmas gift 🙂
- Bustle News: Can you name these 12 women who paved the way for the body positive movement before it became a buzzword?
In need for more news? Check in next week for your fill of curvy news 🙂