Plus Size News Round-Up 5.17.14
Did you miss some of the plus size headlines this week? Check out a recap of this week’s best plus size news stories.
- Cece Olisa of Plus Size Princess talks about something I absolutely relate to and that’s dating insecure guys who bring out our insecurities. This post is in response to the Louie Fat Lady epsiode. Such a great read.
- Plus size spas?????????? UMMMMMM, when will we get one of these in the US?? The UK is always two steps ahead. Such a great idea! I hate when I can’t fit into them little robes and the towels barely cover me.
- India’s getting into the plus size fashion game. Their largest online fashion retailer, Myntra, is launching a plus size collection. Glad to see curvy Indian women will have a place to shop!
- One woman’s journey to accept herself and her body as it is.
- Style Blazer has rounded up 10 Gorgeous Plus Size Wedding Dresses that will have you looking flawless on your big day.
News You May Have Missed on The Blog:
- It’s swimsuit season! Love it or hate it, if you want to be by some water you’re going to need a suit. Two-pieces are all the rage this season for plus sizes, but if that’s not your thing, check out 7 one-piece bathing suits to try this summer.
- Have you heard of PLY Apparel? They are a new plus size designer in the game and their new lookbook is FIERCE!
- I have a thing for Modcloth, and Marie shows me again why I need to buy something from them asap. The Curvy Fashionista shows off her style in a killer Modcloth floral dress.
- How cute is this plus size art from Penny Candy studios? LOVE!
Photo Credits: Ply Apparel, Penny Candy Studios, Style Blazer/MoriLee Bridals
Previous PostPlus Size Sex Symbol? Plus Size Representation on TV. Next PosteShakti Brings in a New Contemporary Selection- It is NICE