Ask the Reader: Could You Rock these Plus Size Denim Joggers?

denim joggers

I love these Ask the Reader moments… Love hearing from you and what you think about the topics at hand. You all get a bit live and I live for it! Today’s ‘Ask the Reader’ is an elevated trend that I am soooo curious about. You see, I could definitely see myself rocking out in these, chillin on an easy breezy day. But I wanted to share with you these Alice and You Denim Joggers from ASOS Curve.

I do love this sporty trend for the spring. A relaxed chic approach to life, because you know, it gets like that sometimes. But when I saw these joggers in denim, my interest was piqued and I had to ask you about these immediately.

Wait, let me share with you:

These Alice and You Denim Joggers from ASOS Curve

Alice and You Plus Size Denim Joggers from ASOS Curve

I can only see these casually cute, but I could see myself in them all the time though, especially since my life is much more laid back than not! I see a boxy crop top, strategic layers, a swing type of tank, or even a soft blazer- mayyybe. There are all kinds of ideas that I have here and I am not sure which one to dive into first, but these joggers? I could see this.

Alice and You Plus Size Denim Joggers from ASOS Curve

You can get these Alice and You Denim Joggers from ASOS Curve!

Ohhh I have this Babooshka white long sleeve crop that I think would be perfect for the cool nights, just hanging out. I am curious how these would FEEL though. I am curious as to how soft it would feel or be.

But here is the beauty of these new trends in plus size fast fashion, you can test it out without dropping too much and see if you want to commit even further! WOOT!

What do you think? Could you see yourself in these? I do have wild ideas for these! How would you freak these?

plus size fashion at Chic and Curvy Boutique

1. Lesley

April 15, 2014 at 4:04 AM

They look good on the model, but she has very slim legs for a plus size girl. This style would not be flattering on many women (of many sizes) because the tapering effect created by the elastic ankles creates an unflattering silhouette for those of us with curvy hips/thighs.

April 15, 2014 at 7:44 AM

I think it depends… I dont have hips and could see the possibilities in these… LOL

2. Serenity

April 15, 2014 at 7:07 AM

No. These look like the scrub pants I wear for work….

3. Kurvy Katie

April 15, 2014 at 9:00 AM

I really like the relxed look I do it a lot. I just not a fan of joggers.

April 16, 2014 at 7:19 AM

I sooo want to love these. But I cannot. LOLOL

4. Monica

April 15, 2014 at 1:06 PM

I like them. Worn with the right pieces, they could be very cool. They look comfy but I’d need to hide that elastic waistband though. Reminds me of something my grandmother would have worn.

April 16, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Right, that does throw me a lil bit… hahahahaha

5. JaQuise

April 15, 2014 at 3:20 PM

I like the fact these are denim BUT the booty on these are not very flattering and I have much back! lol I would need to see these on someone with a butt please and thanks!

6. Sheri

April 15, 2014 at 7:03 PM

I love joggers. They can easily be dressed up or worn casually. That being said, I’m not really a fan of this denim pair. I’ve recently added a pair of joggers to my wardrobe that tapper down to the ankle (with an elastic band at the ankle) and I love them, but something about this pair just leaves me underwhelmed. Maybe if I saw them styled differently…idk.

April 16, 2014 at 7:18 AM

You aer right… differently and not pulled so damned high on her backside… LOLOL I think there is potential here, but the way these are presented? NOPE.

7. Terreece Clarke

April 15, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Oh Girl! No. Hell no. Nope. All I see are my Granny’s jeans. These are mom jeans and I want no parts of it.These are the same pants that “Woman Within catalog have been pushing for the last 20 years. Add a fanny pack and send me to a surburban mall in a station wagon. Hell naw. LOL!

April 16, 2014 at 7:17 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAH! I think the styling here doesnt help- no?

I am on the “maybe, I need to see this differently fence”

8. Sarah Mikisi

April 16, 2014 at 1:18 AM

Totally love joggers, they do good for plus size girls…

April 16, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Everyone is either loving them or hating them I am on the fence, I need to see these styled differently!