Did you miss some of the plus size headlines this week? Check out a recap of this week’s best plus size news stories.
- Isaac Mizrahi, who I looove, breaks down the right way to include plus size into the fashion scene.Fashion should be INCLUSIVE not EXCLUSIVE. BOOM!
- Plus size model, Hayley Hasselhoff, is developing her own clothing line. She is working on a high-end fashion collection for ALL shapes and sizes. Hayley had a lot to say about plus size women, health, confidence and the fashion industry in her interview. Read the full story.
- Jessica Simpson swimwear debuts at SwimsuitsForAll.com. Available in sizes 14-22, this line is fun and sexy and is the latest in the website’s new designer boutique. Check it out the collection.
- Plus size actresses, Octavia Spencer and Jill Scott, star in the new James Brown biopic, Get on Up, due in theaters in August. I shall be seeing this movie. Check out the trailer here.
- Did you know City Chic items were sold at Nordstrom.com? The pieces have been selling so well online since its launch in July of 2013 that Nordstrom is adding the line to 8 of its stores. WOOHOO! Read the full story.
News You May Have Missed on The Blog:
- If you are like everyone woman in my family and wear a size 10 shoe or larger, you probably have issues finding sexy shoes in your size. Have you tried Barefoot Tess? We’ve rounded up 9 shoes to rock in sizes 10+ from Barefoot Tess.
- Lane Bryant is just all about the collabo’s and I’m all about it. Lane Bryant announced that they are teaming up with lingerie designer Sophie Theallet for a new plus size lingerie collection! I’M SUPER EXCITED for this one.
- The Curvy Fashionista is happy to announce that the new #TCFStyle forum is LIVE! This is a great place to interact with fellow readers, ask Marie any questions and give your ideas and feedback! Find out how to sign-up. It’s free!
- FIRST LOOK: Youtheary Khmer Spring 2014 Viva collection is about to drop and it is FIERCE. The colors, the fabrics, the silhouettes…everything is just on point. They are also running a campaign on Fund Anything to be able to expand their brand. Love the collection? Make sure to support them!
- Have you tried BooHoo? I first discovered Boohoo about a month ago and I am so happy I did. Marie rocks some hot items from them and gives you the rundown on what to expect from Boohoo. Check it out!
Photo Credits: Swimsuitsforall, DailyMail
GET PLUS SIZE FASHION NEWS IN YOUR INBOX! ;)
Sign Up For My Weekly Newsletter To Get The Latest Plus Size Fashion News And Exclusive Offers! Once A Week, On Sundays!