Fashion and Industry news

My Style: In Love With eShakti and this Dress

My Style- In Love With eShakti and this dress

You ever have a favorite dress that you love to wear over and over again and that you love how you look and feel? Well, this happens to be the case with my favorite dress from eShakti for a few reasons…

Marie Denee in eShakti Dress on the Curvy Fashionista

I feel like a lady.

I love how my ‘girls’ sit in this dress.

The color.

I love being able to tailor the length of this dress.

Marie Denee in eShakti Dress on the Curvy Fashionista

It has pockets. Like. POCKETS. I promise dress with pockets is the greatest thing ever. Side Note: I remember my Nanna always carrying on about pockets in and on everything and I never understood it until a few years back and now? I LOVE THEM.

Marie Denee in eShakti Dress on the Curvy Fashionista

SO I had to re shoot this dress. Especially as it is interestingly warm right now in Southern California. Add to this I love my Sam Edelman Cork heels with it too! WOOT!

Marie Denee in eShakti Dress on the Curvy Fashionista

Have you ever shopped eShakti? Originally this dress was above the knee. While I could have rocked this at that length, I wanted something a bit more fancy. Sweet and sassy. Playful yet sexy. I mean, a halter that plays up the girls is always a go in my book. Hehehehe. Especially with the length of the dress, a little play up top works out perfectly. Balance right?

Marie Denee in eShakti Dress on the Curvy Fashionista

While this dress is a score from last year, there are a few options that I have found that you can dance and frolic in for the spring time as well! When it comes to shopping here, you have to be able to visualize the finished look and have a little imagination… but if you know what lengths you love, then tailoring it to your desired like would be ideal!

Here are three eShakti Dress options that you can rock and customize in up to a size 6x/36:

Marie Denee in eShakti Dress on the Curvy Fashionista

The Brooklyn Dress (one I am wearing in Orange) | Rose Halter Dress | The Sydney Eyelet Dress in Halter Options

Have you customized your own eShakti Dress? I love them, I really do! You can shop all newness at eShakti Here!

Major shout out to Will Utley Photography for shooting this look!

What do you think of my look? Did I make it work? Is this something you could rock? Are you a fan, let’s talk about it below!

plus size valentine's day lingerie March2016_A_728x90

1. Iam MizLiz

February 24, 2014 at 6:22 AM

You look Gorgeous!
    Eshakti is a favorite. There is a little bit of visualizing and guessing on how to choose your sizing and lengths but so far so good. The one dress that puffed up too short I wear shorts or leggings under it.
    No matter when I wear them I have ladies ask where I purchase them or make comments on how pretty I look.

February 24, 2014 at 6:25 AM

Right???!! Gotta Love it! 🙂

• Iam MizLiz

February 24, 2014 at 6:47 AM

THANK YOU! For telling me about it. It’s a GREAT price for custom cuts that fit my petite plus size body.

February 24, 2014 at 7:09 AM

Awwwww, my pleasure darlin!

2. Kelsey Benne

February 24, 2014 at 7:27 AM

I’ve been a fan of theirs for a little over a year now and I freaking. love. them! I have a bunch of swing/circle skirts from them and a handful of dresses. They are so well made, and love that you can customize to make it truly yours.

February 24, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Yes! I love this about them too! 🙂 How many pieces do you have?

• Kelsey Benne

February 25, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I’m away from my closet so this is a rough guess…but I know for sure I have 4 circle skirts (bright blue/cream striped, cream and khaki striped, cream and mustard striped, tan and olive green striped) and I wear them ALL of the time, they poof out in a glorious way! Then I’ve got 5 dresses now, one of them is new on their site its navy blue with arched stripes of cream and coral, which will be my reception dress for my May wedding! All my wedding colors represented, doesn’t get much better than that!

• Kelsey Benne

February 25, 2014 at 2:02 PM

I’ve also got a ton of Betty Le Bonbon skirts (the rose skirt in the picture) which are hand made by a small business out of Australia! They always have the best prints and you can customize sizing and print and length. They did a skirt for Teer Wayde which is how I found them. The owner, Jasmine, is brilliant and lovely to work with on what you want! The blue and cream striped outfit is a dress from eshakti and the khaki cream stripe is one of their skirts as well!

February 25, 2014 at 2:20 PM

you are toooo cute!!!! Work it out sis! If you are on instagram, please tag #TCFStyle! 🙂

• Kelsey Benne

February 25, 2014 at 2:43 PM

LOL why thank you!!! I sure am on instagram I’ll have to look through all my most stylish outfits and start hash tagging!

February 25, 2014 at 2:20 PM

I absolutely adore you… yeahhhh for eshakti right??!!!!

3. rehenazelreyhan

February 24, 2014 at 9:20 AM

I love the look of this dress. Definitely time for some eShakti!

February 25, 2014 at 2:21 PM

yessssssssssss! Did you find a fave to buy?

4. Joy

February 24, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Absolutely stunning! The color/style looks amazing on you. Love it!