Okay, so I am really hyped here…
Yesterday on Instagram, I shared with you a picture from the photo shoot that was featured in Volup2 Magazine and I am sooo hyped to share with you all of the looks and outfits featured in the shoot! HYPED!!!
Let me break down the shoot credits: I was shot by Stanley Desbas, I was styled by Susan Moses, Hair by the fabulous Danielle Wright, and my face was beat by JaNina Lee!
Are you ready?
My Photoshoot with Stanley Debas in Volup2 Magazine
- Mongolian Lamb Multi-colored cape by Adrienne Landau
- Jeans – Torrid
- Belt – Torrid
- Tank top – Jockey
- Boots – Micheal Antonio
- Blue Metallic Lace Dress by Tadashi
- Boots by Lamb
- Fishnets by Spanx
- Red Lace High Low Top by Susan Moses
- Leggings by American Apparel
- Boots by Enzo Angiolini Shoes
- Back Gown with Beaded Short Sleeves by Susan Moses
- Necklace by RJ Graziano
- One Shouldered Gown by Tadashi
- Black Moto Jacket by Baby Phat
- Choker by RJ Graziano
- Red & White Gown by Sydney’s Closet
- Shoes by Ralph Lauren
Look Seven (from my Sneak Peek post)
- The white blouse and jeans by Micheal Kors
- Shoes by Aldo
- Necklace, H & M
- Gold Belt, Lane Bryant
This was entirely too much fun, especially being taken out of my own comfort zone and me with STRAIGHT HAIR???!!! OMG. But overall, in this shoot, I felt HOT. I felt like wanting to say, BOOM at every move… I was feeling myself a little bit! LOL.
Now, as I mentioned earlier, this shoot was featured in Volup2 Magazine… DUDE you HAVE to check out ALL of the fashion spreads in there! There are way too many cool ones and to be included in there? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Take a read below OR head on over to Volup2 Magazine here!
What do you think of this shoot?! I have another one to share with you for December too! Woot!