Get The Look: On the Q train
Blogger Ontheqtrain is one of the most stylish plus-size bloggers in the game. Her looks are always edgy, daring and on point! I had a hard time picking which of her fabulous looks to feature. But, since hot pink is one my favorite colors, I had to go with this look. The tie-front blouse paired with the on-trend jogger pant is doing it! The tribal purse and array of jewelry really polishes off the look. And those sandals have been my go-to look for summer. They make any summer outfit chic. Who would have thought hot pink and yellow would go together?
Get Ontheqtrain ‘s look:
- High-Low Y-Neck Top from Forever 21
- Carmakoma Tailored Jogger from ASOS
- Dolce Vita Apollo Sandal from Heels.com
- Turquoise Statement Necklace from Etsy
- Tribal Clutch from Zappos
- Gold Hoop Earrings from Dorothy Perkins
I don’t know about you, but I am going to play around with this in my own little way. I think I am needing her necklace baaaddd… OH and the clutch too. Basically, I want her stylish life right now. I think I could live in her closet!