Editor's Corner

Ask the Reader: Which Minted Business Card Design Should I Choose?

Minted Business Cards

Ahh, business cards. A necessity with overwhelming decisions.  One of my blogger buddies hipped me to this company, and even shared that they had a blogger program. I was curious and since I am in the flux of wanting new cards, I decided to check it out! Turns out, if you posted about the brand, they would send you cards to test out…

So, I checked out Minted, and turns out, I kinda love what they do! Here, it is all about the indie designer!

“Our purpose in life is to uncover exceptional design from all over the world and bring this to savvy consumers who won’t accept anything else.”

Minted Business Cards

So, after spending a few hours (which happened to be quite easy to do) on the site perusing all of their fab options, I played around in some card designs… I am not sure; the design options are quite endless! AND knowing that folks like  you and me decided on what would be the designs to play with, made it that much more special.

BUT here is the thing, I cannot decide, and I need your help.

I have created two designs, and I would LOVE your feedback! Which card should I choose? What would you add or change? Let me know so I can play in some new cards!!!!

Card #1

Minted Business Cards

Card #2

Minted Business Cards

Fill out the Poll and let me know what you think!

[poll id=”12″]

You can create your own Minted Business Cards too! Especially as we learn that they give back to the designers as well! Well, I love this!

What do you think? Vote and sound off!

plus size valentine's day lingerie

1. Alyssa @ DoubleChinDiary.com

April 29, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Absolutely #2, matches your branding and site, love it! 🙂

2. Carla Ives

April 29, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I like Card #1 better, but I think Card #2 would be better for business. Why? It has your brand larger and much more noticeable, for one. Also, the vertical orientation is something that grabs your attention as very few people use these types of cards. So I voted for #2.

April 29, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Thank you! I thought the vertical was cool too!

3. melanieb

April 29, 2013 at 9:52 AM

#2 is easier to read, clean and the font looks feminine. #1 is cute but the script used for “contact me” is not clear, it is more of a distraction.

4. MissMauri

April 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Loving card #2! Card #2 is all you! Of course we your loyal fans know what you do but there are some lost souls who unfortunately are not aware, so I would put what you do in small print under your name e.g. fashion blogger ect.!

5. RunEatRepeat

April 29, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I love #2!

6. Fat Girl Clothes

April 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I like option 2. Its cleaner and more professional. Option 1 looks more flirty!

7. Alia Moss

April 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Don’t know if it took, but I voted #2. It immediately jumped off the page and said “pick me!!!” It looks exactly like your tag “curvy, confident, chic”.

8. chiefchick

April 29, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Honestly Marie, can’t you get both? If I have to choose, I go with #2. Thanks for introducing me to Minted. I hadn’t heard of them before. I love my moo cards but I’m open to try new things. 🙂

May 5, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Yeeeeahhhh! I am going to go with #2, since you ladies have weighed in! We shall see which ones I like better!

9. An Dyer

April 29, 2013 at 6:34 PM

#2 is more cohesive with your blog design – better branding!! <3

10. Jen Venegas

May 3, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I like the first one the best. I feel like it stands out a lot more than the other one. It’s more contemporary too!

P.S. I loved your panel at LLBLOG. 🙂

11. BridgetTweeter

June 22, 2013 at 3:22 AM

You should leave space on your business card so that the person you give it to can write on it. While both are lovely neither give the receive space to make a quick note on. They are pretty but form without function is useless.