OOTD: Rocking Out to My Own Music
I got new hair. Bohyme, to be exact. I may get it cut a bit more shorter for more edge, BUT! Had my hair touched my the infamous hair whisperer, Felicia Leatherwood of Loving Your Hair with Natural Care. You know, some of her clients include the uber fabulous Jill Scott. I mean HELLO!
After getting my hair done, I HAD to rock my new do and my new graphic pants that are hands down a favorite trend of mines for spring. Simply Be hooked these pants up for me and I was chilling today… you know, sitting in the chair getting the hair did, so I wanted to stay comfy and still have a little edge.
I must say, while I loved these pants, I did not like having to pull them up all day. I do wish the rise of these was considerably higher. Especially as leggings- BUT I love them, so I think I can make do with these for now.
So here is what I rocked:
- ASOS Curve High Low Tunic (they still have some and in different colors too!)
- Two by Vince Camuto Mixed Media Soft Jacket (they may have more?) I snatched this in Nordstrom!
- Simply Be Illusion Leggings
- Boots by 80/20 NY (a few years old and I love them)
- On my nails, Jamberry stickers in Monochromania. These were sent to me for a review. It is coming shortly this week!
I was quite comfy and feeling my hair! These Santa Ana winds gave me the perfect funky tude I needed! Hehehe!