Join Me at the Social Media Club LA Event- I’m Speaking!
I am really excited to share with you that I have been asked to speak at the Social Media Club LA “Meet the Bloggers” Holiday Event!
As I grow as a blogger, I am honored to be contacted to share what I know and the steps I take to build the brand! For this event, I have been tapped along with some really stellar bloggers (I AM HYPED TO MEET JESSICA!)! This event is a cross section of bloggers form niches such as Fashion, Food/Drinks, Lifestyle, Moms, Travel and more!
The event will feature a short program and we will each share a bit about our passions for our topics. After we chat a bit, festive networking, schmoozing, food, drinks and giveaways will follow!
Here who is speaking!
- Jessica Gottlieb – JessicaGottlieb.com – @JessicaGottlieb
- Marie Denee – The Curvy Fashionista – @mariedenee ß That’s ME!
- Brigham Yen – DTLA Rising – @brigham
- Charlie Capen – How to Be a Dad – @charliecapen
- Moderated by Debra Eckerling of Media Bistro – @writeononline
Sounds pretty cool right? I am quite excited! If you are not familiar with Social Media Club LA, you can click here to learn more!
- Tickets are $10 before December 18th; $15 day of/at the door. 100% of ticket sales and donations will be donated to the featured charity, InvisiblePeople.TV.
- Time: 6:30 PM registration, cocktails, light food, and networking
- Location: Cross Campus, 820 Broadway in Santa Monica
- Parking: Street parking – check the signs!