Over the past month, I have had the pleasure to play around with a new toy. If you do not know already, I am a big tech geek. I love finding out about all the latest tools to make fashion blogging easier on my life… because I am all about ease…
So, while I currently was rocking my HTC Evo 3D, I had the chance to test the new HTC EVO 4g LTE, especially since I am hands down a SPRINT girl! Add to this, that I have already rocked with another EVO, to say I am familiar or dedicated is an understatement…
SO, when HTC asked me about reviewing their newest phone on my network, the answer was clear and given… but let me tell you, I was not prepared. I thought or new it was going to be faster and hipper, JUST with the newest operating platform updates, but let me tell you.
I fell in love, so much so, that I went and bought the phone before my review period was over… that is how much I LOVED it… and I am going to tell you why (In order).
- This photo above was taken from my phone. Look at the sharpness and this is a nighttime fashion show, outside!
- YO! To have the shutter ability to snap like six photos in sequential order? No for reals! I felt like a mini photg with the speed of capturing on the move photos!
- Wait. In addition to the touchscreen to snap a pic, I love (like HTC’s before) the small button on the side of the phone that acts like a button on a camera! SMART!
- The crispness of the photos is bananas… I was at a fashion show and even my blogger friend from Fash Boulevard was impressed! AND her hubby has a camera!
Okay, so I thought and KNOW that I need to do more video… well… This camera is JUST AS Sharp as the camera AND while you are shooting, you can SNAP PICTURES while you are recording! FANCY!
- Is the lightest phone I have ever had. AND sooooo thin! Quite sleek and sexy! Definitely loving this…
- I have my kickstand back! Thank you soooo much!
- The keyboard? Sleek and digital and fast, and
- AND with BEATS Audio built in? I uploaded my Spotify account to test it? Yesss. Hahahaha!
Why I Really Love It.
As a fashion blogger who is always on the go, texting, tweeting, facebooking, instagramming, and pinning, having a phone that doubles or triples as an accessory, extension of my computer, and an option to my camera, I am definitely impressed and in love AND an HTC Fashionista!
I am telling you I fell in love, I went and updated my account and bought the phone straight away!
Oh, here are the official HTC EVO 4G LTE specs:
- a 4.7-inch 720p Super LCD 2,
- a dual core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4,
- 1GB of RAM,
- Android 4.0 ICS,
- HTC Sense 4.0 UI,
- 8MP camera,
- a discrete camera button,
- signature kickstand on the back
Are you an Android user? An HTC user? Have you seen or have this phone? Let me know and Sound off!
*Disclosure: I was loaned a Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE for review and was not compensated for my opinion. These are my thoughts and opinions and mines alone. Upon testing, I went out and bought my own phone*