Gotta Have It? The Jeffrey Campbell Audrey Spike High Heel Wedge

Ever come across a shoe that leaves you thinking? Maybe? No. I could. Mmm… no. But I could let it…

This is exactly how I felt when I came across these Audrey Spike High Heel Wedges by Jeffrey Campbell .  I was perusing the DNA Footwear site…  I am already scouring out some fave fall picks for shoes and the new arrivals are hitting the stores now!

Back to these shoes.

Jeffrey Campbell Shark Shoes (The Audrey Spike Wedges)

They definitely are showstoppers.  YES.  But, I am torn.

On one hand, I have been telling myself to rock more heels and wedges. Make more statements with your shoes Marie! But these both intrigue me and give me pause.

Where do you see yourself rocking these?

Jeffrey Campbell Shark Shoes (The Audrey Spike Wedges)

I mean, given that they are black, a girl could pair these with a chic sheath dress or some bangin’ fitted denim- OR the cropped pants!  One thing is for sure, if I did wear them, the shoes would be doing the talking!  For real!

You can check these shark shoes (that’s what I think when I see them) out over on DNA Footwear!

But I want to know, is this a Yea or Nay for you?

Comments

1. Gorgeousingredient says

hhhhhhm this is a hard call.   I feel the same way you do.  A “wear for a day” program would remedy this dilemma, no? lol

There is just wayyy too much going on with this shoe. I think without the studs they would have been amazing. Or conversly, if they had the studs, then lose the triangle spikes that attach to the clear.

4. JNESS says

Only you could do them justice. You always have the knack for offsetting the out-spokeness of shoes like these by pairing them up with an understated dress and perfect accessories. I say go for it… Proove me right! :)

5. Regan Gardner says

I think these are fantastic! I’m in love. I see: red jeggings, a shiny black shirt that hangs off the shoulder, hair down with plenty of volume, maybe some red lipstick, cat eye make up and some fun chunky and maybe even spikey jewelry. I am going to have to seriously consider these cause I could rock these with a night out on the town. I think they could even be played up! Fun stuff.

6. ChanelD says

I want these for NYE! They are truly orgasmic, and worth breaking my piggy bank. Definitely with a sheath dress.

7. Amy says

I love where they started, but they should have stopped before the shark bite detail and the clear lucite, which cheapens it overall. But, I think you’d need to seem them in person and try them on to know for sure. Maybe the clear is less noticeable when they’re on.