If you have been following my blog, then you know I will be headed to New York for Full Figured Fashion Week! I am so excited because this year, DeVoe Signature Events really stepped up the fashion game! This year, we have not one, but TWO fashion shows to whet our fashion appetites!
Not only that, but we have the opportunity to feast our eyes on a few designers we haven’t the privilege to get up close and personal with, as they are based outside the US OR have NOT showcased in this setting! As I share with you the lineup for both nights, I cannot choose one, but there are sooo many I am geeked about!
Friday Night boasts the Indie Designer Showcase, featuring designers whose clothes are carried in boutiques both online and in store! You know them (maybe) and you love them (or you will!)!
Plus Size Designers to Know: FFFWeek Edition
- 17 Sundays by Claire Primrose and Nikala Vagg
- Ashley Nell Tipton by Ashley Tipton
- Chinoo Designs by Patricia Stewart
- Curvato by Nicci Gilbert-Daniels
- Eye Candy by SK WiLBUR – Sorta Kinda Enterprises
- Jewel Shannon Designs by Jewel Shannon
- JIBRI by Jasmine Elder
- Jill Alexander Designs by Jill Alexander
- Lavender’s Jungle by La Krisha Joseph-Baker
- Mandeep Litt by Mandeep Singh Litt
- Masaari by Love Voundi
- Queen Grace Collection by Marina Zelner
- Rachel Pally White Label by Rachel Pally
- Sorella Swim by Jessica Petersen
- Youtheary Khmer by Theary Sim
- Savannah Red
Saturday Night is the Retailer Showcase the Awards Dinner, presenting the major retailers that give us a place we call home when looking for a 360 experience in plus size fashion! The list may be smaller, but remember- there is also the awards dinner to note!
- Eyani Couture by Sakinah B.
- Lane Bryant
- MYNT 1792 by Adorn Fashions
- Pretty Pear Bride by Anslee Connell
If you haven’t purchased tickets and were thinking about going, make sure you move fast! Some events have already sold out! The schedule is up and you can purchase right through FFFWeek’s website!