Fashion+Style

Boot Up: 27 Wide Width and Wide Calf Boots for Fall

Wide Width and Wide Calf Boots:
Wide Width and Wide Calf Boots:

Every woman has a right to amazing boots- Right? Right.

So, if you happen to have beautifully full calves or wider feet, this does NOT mean that you are left out of amazing options! For fall, when you are bundling up and layering oh so fabulously- you get the chance to rock out in fall boot fashion, as I have lassoed up the latest boots that cater to the EEE or 17 in calf, in chic ankle booties, mid calf boots, and over the knee options!

From Avenue, Bloomingdales, Simply Be, Lane Bryant, Duo Boots, Nordstrom, One Stop Plus, and quite a few others, I picked out some of my favorite boots and some of which I cannot wait to get my calves in!

What type of boots call your name? Flats, Heels, Rain Boots? What textures? Crocodile or Animal Print? What colors? Red, Brown, Purple, or Black?

Take a peek at some of my favorite boot finds Specifically in wide width and wide calf! See something you like? I have linked it for you, so you don’t have to search!

Boot Up: 27 Wide Width and Wide Calf Boots for Fall

Which ones caught your eye? DO you have a favorite brand that you shop from? Share and share away do that your fellow Curvy Fashionistas can share in the fun!

plus size valentine's day lingerie

1. Anonymous

November 7, 2011 at 6:56 AM

November 7, 2011 at 9:39 AM

Cool! I am happy you liked them! 🙂

2. Lnssweat

November 7, 2011 at 8:18 AM

I love the post, but I couldn’t click on most of the boots.  Especially from no. 19 and up.  Which ones were the ones that were “chocolate” something?  I adore those, but couldn’t get a link.  Thanks!

November 7, 2011 at 9:39 AM

I am working on it right now darlin! thank you for letting me know!

3. Kbaillio

November 7, 2011 at 8:25 AM

Thanks for the post now I have other websites that I can check for tall shaft boots.

4. Mabw

November 7, 2011 at 2:29 PM

what a great post!
    having just done my own search for that elusive wide calf boot, i found a great boot from a german brand called “gabor” on pierlime (they are also sold on endless and zappos, but i know piperlife had the extended calf version.  Also, J. Crew had a great selection of extended calf boots.
    again, thaks for this site and your informative postings.

November 9, 2011 at 12:50 PM

I forgot all about J Crew and I have a pair of their extended calf boots! Thank you for the reminder!!!!!!

5. Mabw

November 7, 2011 at 2:31 PM

oops..piperlime

6. BajanBeauty

November 7, 2011 at 6:31 PM

I have the hardest time find boots for my wide calves, great list! Thanks =)

7. Curvy Exchange

November 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Wowwwww… I NEED those Treska Boots from DUO, stat!!! Amazing.

8. Pingback: Boot Up: 27 Wide Width and Wide Calf Boots for Fall |

9. Pingback: Boot Up: 27 Wide Width and Wide Calf Boots for Fall |

10. Shoelady

November 24, 2011 at 6:47 PM

I have a great website that sells only wide calf boots – http://www.WideWidths.com – and I have purchased 3 pairs from them since last year.  I have huge calves (19″) and I’m blessed with wide feet too but they carry WW foot sizes and I got some really dynamite boots from them.  Great quality and very nice customer service too.

11. Sherrie W.

December 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Mazaro Boots from DUO Boots are hott!!

12. Babydoll10002

January 2, 2012 at 6:47 PM

so im a 15 year old girl and i just wanted to say thank you, i have been looking for boots that will go all the way up and over my thigh! You cannot beileve the  stress that this has caused, from screaming matches with my mom because nothing fits to nights crying because i’m a bigger girl. But thanks to you i have some ideas on where to look from now on Thanks! 🙂

13. Liveinthemusic12

June 2, 2012 at 3:00 PM

any ideas on where to find cowgirl boots it seems to be impossible

14. Thines59

February 23, 2013 at 12:11 PM

how do i find tha thigh hi boots for big calfs

15. Jessica

September 24, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Can’t see the slideshow for the 27 boots. it says [portfolio_slideshow showtitles=False]