I am quite tired.
Last week Friday, my site crashed, Saturday, I was finally back in action at 10:30pm my time. Sunday, I was missing tons of posts. Monday, my posts weren’t showing up. Tuesday in the wee morning I spent troubleshooting and finally figuring out that upon migration, my old theme was not ready for the new platform of WordPress…
SIGH, between tears, wine, and a few select curse words, I hustled to get this fixed.
Late Monday night and all through Tuesday, I reformatted and installed a brand new theme- one a bit cleaner, fun, chic, and edgy. In addition to this, I fashioned a new logo! Might as well freshen things up a bit, yes?
So, with all that being said, through the transitions of it all, I wanted to share with you a few things to note about what we have going on here!
The Curvy Fashionista Updates:
– I have a new logo! Having to spruce up with a new theme, do you like? Let me know!
– Please note that you can follow me on my various social media sites! Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, You Tube, ummm… I treat each one differently, so you will never know what I will say and share across each platform!
– A Boutique Directory Coming Soon!!!!! Yes, I will have a boutique directory for the PHYSICAL stores you can shop from by state AND category! If you are a boutique owner and wish to be included, please contact me here! Look for it in the Curvy Resources at the top of the page!
– We have a new contributor! Please welcome TY from Gorgeous in Grey! She brings in a fun flair and sharp and smart eye in fashion! If you wish to contribute to The Curvy Fashionista, please do not hesitate to email me!
– If you have not had the chance to visit Curvy.Confident.Chic.com please do so now! This site will be the home to my upcoming e-book/guide!
– I am making sure that I cover the topics YOU want to learn more about! If you ever want to know and learn more about something specific, please do NOT hesitate to leave a comment!
– There is a NEW plus size designer about to ENTER into the US and they have partnered with ME with their rollout! To get things started, they have fashioned a Plus Size Fashion Survey, that I would love for you to take! Its not too long and you have the chance to sound off and share YOUR NEEDS AND DESIRES in plus size fashion! Click Here to Take the Survey or click the Blue Badge on the sidebar!
– Lastly, I will have a very fun Fashion Q&A Forum on the site! If you have a fashion question, not only will I be able to answer, BUT YOU will be able to answer a question from your fellow curvy fashionista! This is to help take the suggestions and designers and trends I have featured on the site to a section that we can talk it out! Love this idea? I am quite geeked about it!
What do you think? Are you still with me? All of these resources are being done to provide YOU with the necessary tools you need to put your best curve forward! Do you have any other suggestions, ideas, or things you want more of? Please know that this site cannot run WITHOUT you!
Thank you tons for your love, support, DM’s on Twitter checking in on me for being quiet, emails, Facebook messages, and those who just make it here to my site! 🙂