Marie Denee's Style

OOTD: Brrr…There must be some fashion in this atmosphere

Things have been a little silent over here, but if you do not know, I am in New York for NYFW! OMG this Cali girl is freezing! I stayed bundled up in my tights, gloves, scarves, and jackets! LOL STAYED BUNDLED UP!

Last week, on Friday, I had the pleasure of hanging out ALL DAY with fashion designer of Project Runway FAME, Althea Harper and she was a true gem! While I will share more details soon, I had to share my look that I rocked during the day!

OOTD behind the scenes with Althea HarperWhat you cannot see is that I have on a second body conscious dress- a WOOL BLEND V-Neck shift dress by Calvin Klein, for layering warmth!

What I am wearing:

• Style 369 Jacket
  • Dress from Igigi
  • Boots from Simply Be
  • Tights from Target
  • Ring and Scarf purchased form Ideeli
  • Necklace made on our DIY Diva episode

Did I make it work? Mae sure you stay tuned as my fashion adventure with Althea Harper as the Fashion Cruzearati was A BLAST!

plus size valentine's day lingerie

1. Anonymous

February 15, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Yes, you made it work. you look great! i love the jacket and the pop of color with the scarf.

2. Anonymous

February 15, 2011 at 2:36 PM

3. Pingback: Tweets that mention OOTD: Brrr…There must be some fashion in this atmosphere | -- Topsy.com

4. Caroline

February 15, 2011 at 11:52 PM

You definitely made it work. You look chic and put together. As a plus size mom on the go, I appreciate the ease and versatility of your outfit. It’s all a matter of style!

Caroline http://www.beauty-full.net

5. Marie Denee

February 16, 2011 at 8:26 PM

Thank you! I HAVE to be comfortable FIRST! I had layers galore on! LAYERS!!!!

6. Marie Denee

February 16, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Hey darlin! Thank you for stopping by! 🙂 I love this jacket, I think you will see it in quite a few other posts from NY! LOL!

7. enrolled agent cpe

February 18, 2011 at 1:25 AM

I love the outfit. It only proves that comfort and style can go hand in hand.

8. Marie Denee