Remember that photo shoot I told you about? The one that I scored all that fabulous NYX makeup? Well, the 2.0 Fall lookbook is complete!
With a special thanks to sponsors, the CMC and NYX cosmetics, the scene was set, faces were beat, and fashions were styled and modeled by some of Los Angelesâ€™ fashion bloggers!
With our looks adorned by Micha Designs, Sophie Monet Jewelry, and handbags by Big Buddah we were set and ready to go! Each one of us had a look to portray, a theme, and designers who provided fits to pull off our themes!
This is the end result:
The 2.0 LA Fall LookBook
The Looks and Stylists/Models/Bloggers:
Coming Down with Mono:
- Alicia Nassardeen: Instant Vintage
- Cirrus Alpert: MUMM
Flirting with the Fifties:
- Heather Petrey: LA Fashion Snob
- Tiara Henry: Luxe Delux
- Lauren Mathews: Lauren Mathews
- Sydne Summer: Think Thru Fashion
Man I Feel Like a Woman:
- Melanie Lee: Wrecked Stellar
- Rebecca Lee: Style With Benefits
- Ariana Cabral: La Catrina
- Neekoh Panteva: Live Love LA
- Marie Denee: Thatâ€™s me!
- Monique Frausto: Curves and Chaos
A Very special thank you to:
Kelsi: Dedicated Follower of Fashion – Our photographer and founder of TwoPointOhLa!
The fabulous and fantastic Bren Lee: So Much Pretty– who took care of Hair and Makeup along with Amber Ayala, Vanessa Camacho, and Tiara Henry.
Additional Support: Kendra Leese Martin: Fashilocity and Carla from Micha Designs.