It has been a while since I completed a week in review, but with all the goodies for the fashionably full figured, I had to recap just what YOU may have missed last week!
- One stop Plus made history with being the FIRST plus size fashion show to show during New York Fashion Week
- The launch of Beth Ditto for Evans Collection sparked a #dittowatch on Twitter!
- Stiletto Siren kicked off Viva Fat Vegas! this weekend!!!!Â I was so bummed I had to miss out on all the Vegas fashion fun, but I hear it was a blast!
- Fat Shopaholic recounted her ventures to the FAME Movement Photo Exhibition of plus size models!
- The International Fuller Woman Expo took Detroit by storm this weekend! Congrats Cassie and Stephanie!
- We are Sisters event in Murrieta, CA celebrated fashion with the performance of Thixotic Plus Size Modeling troupe- thanks to Illeana and Marcy!
- Weehsa’s World did the most fabulous collage of FA(t)SHIONISTAS working the fiercest trend for fall- ANIMAL PRINT
- Plus Size Tall shares that UK Magazine, Just as Beautiful has gone to print! WOW!
- Caryn Franklin challenges the tyranny of a size zero with London Fashion Weekâ€™s All Walks Beyond the Catwalk
Did you attend any of the fabulous events within this past week? I would love to hear your thoughts!
(P.S. Have you entered to win a $$100 gift certificate to Scaprasa? Contest ends 9/22!)