Connect

My Fall 2010 plus size Luxe(Wish)list (aka my birthday wish list)

Follow my blog with bloglovin
I love Fall! Not only because of today being my birthday (perfectly coinciding with the launch of Fall Fashion and Fashion Week) but because this season is one I live for! Both in Luxe sophistication and fabrication!
Anyhoo…
I have compiled my favorites for Fall, with in no specific order, with only visual stimulations of what gives me oodles of joy for Fall! To make it easier, I categorized some of my favorites!

Clothing

Jewelry

Shoes

Handbags

With today being my birthday and all, how befitting for this to be both my birthday and Fall Wishlist? Like something you see? Whether you are wishing along with me or are ready to shop, I hope you enjoy! After all, it’s my birthday!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1. Grit and Glamour

September 13, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Ooh, I LOVE the jewelry you chose!

♥ V

2. Pingback: Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup | Independent Fashion Bloggers

3. Pingback: Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup « Fashion Cents

4. Style Eyes

September 17, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Whata great idea to do a blog birthday list. Love the skull and the DKNY bag.

5. Pingback: IFB Links à la Mode | Interrobangs Anonymous

6. Pingback: Links a la Mode for September 18th — Denim Debutante

7. Pingback: IFB Presents: Links a la Mode! | dramatis personae

8. Midnight Cowgirl

September 18, 2010 at 6:59 PM

So many cute things! Happy belated birthday!

9. Pingback: IFB Links à la Mode Sep 16th » Pretty Shiny Sparklyâ„¢

10. Pingback: Links a la Mode || StyleSpotting

11. Cynthia

September 20, 2010 at 10:19 AM

i’m drooling over that jewelry. great picks & happy birthday!

12. Pingback: IFB Presents Links à la Mode: “Working the new season with fabulous new discoveries” | CMYKaboom!

13. Pingback: IFB’s Links a La Mode Features For Those About To Shop | For Those About To Shop

14. Pingback: Independent Fashion Bloggers Links a La Mode–9/16/10 | Lady Centre - The Hottest Fashions and Styles Right Here!

15. birthday quotes

December 17, 2010 at 5:57 PM

great jeweleries!

16. birthday quotes

December 17, 2010 at 5:57 PM

great jeweleries

17. Pavel Datsyuk Jersey

October 27, 2011 at 8:51 PM

Thanks for this. I really like what you’ve posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog!