Last DAYS to submit your application!
Have you ever wanted to model, yet you never have had the chance to do it big?
Well, here is your chance! Â This is the last week for you to get your model submissions in for Full Figured Fashion Week(end) LA! A few weeks back, I shared with you that Full Figured Fashion Week was coming to LA, well… it is coming and YOU ,the aspiring model have the chance to walk the catwalk!
Ever wondered if you have what it takes, have you been told you should model?
Well, you will not know until you apply! All you have to do is submit!
What are they looking for?
Ripped right from the FFFweek.com website:
- Minimum height- 5â€7 without heels (if you are a plus petite model, you are encouraged to submit but your weight MUST be proportionate to your height. First consideration will be given to models who are at least 5â€™7â€)
- Dress size- 14-22
- Runway experience is mandatory
- Out of State models are encouraged to apply, but first preference will be given to models local to the L.A. area
- Able to attend at least one fitting in L.A. (fittings will be scheduled 2 weeks before show)
- ALL models must submit a videoclip of their runway ability via YouTube.com. See additional instructions below.
Model Submission Requirements:
- 2-3 photos MAX (1 photo MUST be a head shot and the other a FULL body shot)
- Photos can be no larger than 1 MB. They must be in JPG, GIF, or PDF
- Please make sure your photographs are CLEAR, IN FOCUS, PROPERLY ROTATED and your face is free of accessories/obstructions (i.e. sunglasses, body paint etc) in your photos.
- Submitted photographs must be NO OLDER than ONE year old.
- Self Portraits & Photographs taken from camera phones are not acceptable.
- Please keep your video short and to the point (no longer than 3-4 minutes in length).
- Please make sure that you are THE ONLY person in the video you submit.
- Please check the lighting on your camera and make sure that your video is well lit.
- Please make sure that your cameraperson pans up & down and captures your entire body in the frame as you are walking.
- You should upload your video clip to www.YouTube.com and send us the URL to the YouTube.com page in the space provided on the application below.
DEADLINE FOR LOS ANGELES MODEL SUBMISSIONS IS AUGUST 27, 2010. If selected, you will be required to attended a closed casting in Los Angeles on either September 18th or September 19th.
Is this you? Well, then what are you waiting for? Head over to FFFWeek.com and REGISTER!