Weekly Shopping and Goodies is totally Red Carpet ready with all the latest info from Oscar Night!
Check out what our favorite fashionistas have to say about Oscar fashion, make-up, jewels, celebrities and so much more.Â Find out who Fashion Fille’s favorites were.Â Did Ladybrille select your top looks?Â Did you love Jada’s Judith Leiber clutch?Â Who wore your favorite plus size gowns?Â If I were you, I’d start reading the inside scoop about Oscar Glam!
- A Few Goody Gumdrops gets Red Carpet ready with Kate Beckinsale’s look from shu uemura.
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy shows you how to recreate Anna Kendrick’s Oscar look with jewelry from ICE.com!
- Fashion Cents wants you to pick the Oscar winners. Okay, at least the fashion winners.Vote now!
- Fashion Fille tells all about her favorites from the Academy Awards. Agree? Disagree? Let her know!
- Handbag du Jour loves Jada Pinkett’s red carpet -worthy Judith Leiber clutch.
- Ladybrillemag.com Selects its Top 3 Looksat the Oscars!Princess Dominique will make you feel like you’ve WON AN OSCAR! Enter for a Chance to WIN The Weekly Shoe Giveaway..
- Â· Quinta Trends comments on Magaly Solierâ€™ s look in Oscar 2010. Her dress was created by Peruvian designer LucÃa Cuba.
- Shopping and Info loved the gold dresses worn by Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz and Miley Cyrus at the Oscars and shows you how to channel their looks.
- SomeoneSpoilMe.com found a great site for celebrity jewelry for less.
- Style Eyes shares her favourite Oscar red carpet dresses and picks out a dress for her own Oscars Party.
- StyleMaven spots the red carpet trend for the mostGORGEOUS nude shades in celebrity gowns worn by Sandra Bullock, Demi Moore, Sarah Jessica Parker and Diane Kruger.
- The Curvy Fashionista celebrates Red Carpet Worthy Curvesdeemed fashion favorites at the Oscars!
- The Well-Heeled Society showcases heels that reflect how Mo’Nique BLUE us away with her homage to Hattie McDaniel.
- TheFind is giving away an Almond Cookie Crave Spa Set, from Carol’s Daughter a natural skincare line with red-carpet celebrity fans including Jada Pinkett Smith, Mary J. Blige, andBrad Pitt. ENTER to win this amazing spa set!
- What’s Haute Magazine presents the best and worst red carpet looks from the 82nd annual Academy Awards!