This Weekly Edition of Shopping and Goodies is all about CUFFS! When thinking…to CUFF or NotÂ CUFF this will give you every reason to CUFF! My favorite Fashionistas have put together the most amazing list of Cuffs! The Cuff is the added final touch to any outfit. Cuffs can be fun, elegant, edgy, chic or sophisticated. You can choose your own look. It’s very clear to us this is the must-have accessory to own this Spring!
We also are so excited to have The Curvy Fashionista in our group and welcome back The Bare Skinny! If I were you, I’d start Cuffing right now!
- A Few Goody Gumdrops gets cuffed with Alexis Bittar’s Hand Painted Red Lucite Cuff !
- Bags, Bling & Beauty recommends this bold enamel Kelly Cuff for Spring.
Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy says that cuffs are the new statement necklace
- Couture In The City shows us various styles to cuff our wrist
- Fashion Fille shows off her favorite designer cuffs for the season.
- Fashion Hippo finds warm and chic infinity scarves to style through the winter.
- Princess Dominique is crazy about VINTAGE and FILIGREE cuff bracelets they DOLL UP every wardrobe!
- Quinta Trends reviews a new summer trend: cuff bracelets
- Raging Rouge suggests you unleash your inner goddess with thisAdele Cuff Bracelet.
- Shopping and Info loves Yves Saint Laurent bracelet cuffs for Spring 2010.
- SomeoneSpoilMe.com loves Crystal Cuffs for Spring 2010.
- Style Eyes shows her favourite delicate, filigree and vintage style cuffs in her post Enough Cuff.
- StyleMaven has searched high and low for the ultimate lizard cuff bracelet – The Bottega Veneta Silver Plated Lizard Cuff.
- The Bare Skinny shows you 50 Ways to get Cuffed
- The Curvy Fashionista eyes the cuff trend for the fashionably curvy with trend alert Up to Cuff for Spring!
- TheFind Blog is obsessing over the chic and edgy python and stingray cuffs from NYC designer Kara Ross.