Each Friday, Twitter is inundated with a barrage of hashtags and lists of those to follow! Given the 140 character limit, some may want to know more than just a twitter name! Instead of going to Twitter and listing the name, I am going to go a little bit further and share with you some top picks!
And, if you have just joined Twitter, and you do not know who or why you should follow them, no worries, any of these Tweets that I am about to mention will give you a great head start!
Kicking off this very first, of what I presume will be many more of Follow Friday posts; I will give you the Plus Size Blog/Magazine edition! Â Next Week, stay tuned for the Plus Size Models/Designers/ edition!
While I may not be able to catch them all, through these, you will be able to unlock the plus size world in Twitter!
The Plus Size Magazines
- @52Stations one of the brains behind Fatshionista, Leslie shares her illustrious thoughts on plus size fashion, Fat Acceptance, Â and Diversity within the community
- @bellafierce Fiesty and fresh perspective of fashion with Big Gurl Fashion
- @biggirlblue Behind Plus She and Squidoo and Blog Her and an immense wealth of plus size information
- @corinnamarkis This Lush Life blog owner, entrepreneur, and blogger for A Celebration of Curves
- @curvatude This fashionista rocks her curves and attitude about it proudly over at her blog Curvatude
- @emilysandford Blogger Behind Skinny Emmie, living and eating healthy as a plus size fashionista
- @endfattalk Body positive blog, aiming to end ‘Fat Talk’ and promote all things wonderful about women.Â â€œFriends don’t let friends fat talk.â€
- @FatChick Musings of a Rubenesque woman loving life at Musings of a Fat Chick
- @fatgirlsguide Blog giving the fuller figured woman a Fat Girl’s Guide to Living
- @FullFigurePlus One, if the only male plus size fashion blogger leader of plus size fashion through his blog, Full Figure Plus! Celebrating his 5th year of blogging!
- @KateHarding While one of many outspoken in the Fat Acceptance movement and author of Lessons from the Fatosphere, she speaks out, loud and proudly through her blog, Â Kate Harding
- @luvinmycurves Tales from a full-figured fashionista- Johara is also the co-founder of The Curvy Collective for Full Figured Fashion Week, sharing her pearls of wisdom over atÂ Luvinâ€™ My Curves
- @madfahsionista The most fabulously fashionable Elisa, sharing her lovely rants and faves in fashion over at the Diary of a Mad Fashionista
- @mariedenee Yes! Follow me, The Curvy Fashionista, for the inside scoop on my online boutique and fashion blog to keep you Curvy.Confident.Chic.
- @perfectlyshaped plus size insider on all the fashion deals, tips, finds thorough her ginormous directory, Perfectly Shaped World
- @plussizefromC The lovely blogger showing love and support for the Curvy divas!Â Newly launched blog at Plus Size from C
- @plussizemommy Mom or not, this fashion blogger is chock full of information for the woman with curves, always promoting giveaways through her blog, Plus Size Mommy
- @stephdanforth Editor in Chief for Daily Venus Diva- but a music aficionado as well! Catch her at Daily Venus Diva!
- @thefatandskinny Fashion design student turned blogger behind blog the Fat and Skinny on Fashion
- @thefatapple Doing the city up, Big Girl Style! Â The Fat Apple!
- @therotund Inside of Marianeâ€™s blog, The Rotund, she shares thoughts about Fat Acceptance, celebrates her fatshionable existence and mocks those who do
- @thicksational All entertainment, all fashion from a Curvy Girl Perspective- need to know what is going down, Krys will tell you or find out through her blog, Thicksational